Since the late 40's and in Vitoria-Gasteiz, we have developed milling machines and machining centers, with the quality that only those who have been providing for the best of their entrepreneurial spirit and innovative capacity can offer their clients for more than sixty years.
ZAYER It originated in a 200m2 workshop where, after two years of intense dedication, the first milling machines with console arose. The progressive growth of the activity led to our transfer, in 1957 to Betoño, where the first large capacity facilities were built, the result of what is today ZAYER.
Currently there are 220 people who make up this great team, which develops its work in the 20,000 m2 that make up our headquarters. Installations expanded in 2010 with capacity up to crane to build machines up to 13 m high.